Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Favourite Fictional Character

My favourite character is Hibari Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I have been watching this anime since the end of PSLE as I did not have anything to do and was bored of playing computer games. It was recommended by my friends.


I like this character as he is portrayed as someone who never gives up even if he is defeated. There were several occasions where he was badly defeated by his opponent. However, he still stood up and fight for the victory and glory for his team. He also likes to challenge others who are far beyond he's power as he believes that it would help him improve. He also learns from every mistake he make's during a battle which is why he is able to defeat his opponent everytime he stands up to carry on with thhe battle. This is just like a real life scenario where without trying something harder and of higher difficulty, there would not be improvement. 


This is a picture of him. Preparing for a battle

No comments:

Post a Comment