Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Identity

1. Think about how an individual's identity is shaped. What factors have led to the formation of your own identity?


I find that my identity is formed and shaped after years. After being with so many different classes, and meeting so many different people, I find that my identity changes with time. In primary 1, we were all innocent, people may not look at me as what I am now. In primary 3, I changed even more after being with my previous class for 2 years, people once again would not look at me what people once looked at me as when I was primary 1. Now when I am in Secondary 2, I have grown much and the people that I interact with definitely have changed me a lot. 


2. Search for three images (that are not a photograph of you) that you feel represent your identity.

 The pig represents how fat I am and how lazy I can be.





The ox represents me being hardworking when I have to work.


 
This picture represents the "singlish-speaking" me. The little humour in it represents my humour as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment