Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reflection on the "Comic Strip" Home Learning lesson

The comic strip home learning lesson was quite fun. I enjoyed doing it as I "explored" it's catalog of characters, props and other things. They were all very cute and they entertained me a little during my boring search for suitable characters to put in my story. The comic strip was an interesting platform of which I can express my feelings of prejudice.

I learned that a comic strip need not be a page long to convey a story. It can be as short as just 2 boxes to convey my feelings on racial prejudice. The assignment was quite fun compared to my other subjects. It was a very interesting one as I had not done such things before. If I am free in the future, I think that I would go create more comic strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment