Thursday, January 27, 2011

Situation in which I collaborated with intense and length with another person

Throughout the whole of last year, I collaborated with 3 other group members to do a inventions project. We met once a fortnight to collate information gathered or to continue with our progress on building our prototypes. We usually meet at each other's house and work on our logbook first. After which we would start doing what we planned to do that day.

I was in charge of taking photos of the process of making the prototype as well as the making of the powerpoint. After I was done with the powerpoint, I would forward it to my group members to edit it. The photos taken would be printed out and then pasted on the logbook. 

Throughout the year, we have met different challenges like being unable to find factories. There are larger obstacles that we had to overcome as a team such as being able to communicate well and to look at each others' pros and not their cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment