Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Favorite Book - The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13152.The_Angel_Experiment


The Angel Experiment is an interesting book that I read 3 years ago when I was Primary 5. It had left a deep impression on me after I was done with the book. After I started the first 3 chapters of the book, I couldn't stop reading it as the plot of the book was simply too interesting. I enjoyed finding out the supernatural abilities given to each character after they were experimented and ended up as mutants. The main characters lived in a deserted mountain where they built their "nest" there -- they were bird-like human with wings. 


I recommend this book as it has an interesting storyline. The writer, James Patterson, also has an unique writing style that allows me to actually imagine the whole scene in my mind. The entire series also has an great storyline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment