Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Projects Competition

It was a wonderful experience. It went all smooth. I was a little nervous at first. As my group approached the stage, in the LT@SRC. Walking there, I felt my heart pounding, loudly, and quickly. I was extremely nervous.  As my group leader introduced our group. I knew that my time to speak was getting closer and closer. I closed my eyes and looked down at the ground. Telling myself that all would be alright, and that I should just treat this presentation like I did during my rehearsals. So my turn to speak came. I felt the hot flushed skin at my cheeks. I remember consciously making a few errors in speech, stumbling on what I said. And when my turn ended. I felt my hot flush skin cool down. I felt like I was experiencing cyanosis. Cold from my nervousness. As the Q&A approached. I was worried that the judges would ask us questions that we would be unable to answer, like they did to the other groups Fortunately, that did not happen. I sign of relief came into as we left the stage for recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment