Sunday, March 27, 2011

What does literature mean to you? Explain its significance in life.

I find that literature in life can be seen in difference aspects. You can take literature as the inner meaning of each and every action done. For example, people can take a mother punishing her son through physical pain as a sort of torture. But if we take this to a different point of view, the mother is doing this for the well-being of her son, sending a message to him that his actions are incorrect and should be changed after this punishment. 

Literature, can also be seen as a art production. Like books, movies and drama serials. When watching movies, reading books, people do not merely look at the surface of actions. But think about what is the hidden meaning. The joy of it could vary, like being satisfied with myself when I know what is trying to convey, and finding myself smart.

This, is what I feel and think is the joy of literature in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment